Come learn and grow!
Are you looking for a challenge in your career? Or are just starting out and want the opportunity to practice advanced veterinary medicine? We offer full and part-time positions with a variety of schedules working within our multi-specialty hospital. We are located in a new 10,000 sq ft facility and are open 24/7 for specialty referrals. Our fully equipped hospital with in house lab, digital radiography, ultrasonography, on-site CT and nearby off-site MRI encourages growth of your skills.
Boundary Bay Veterinary Specialty Hospital is looking for Registered Veterinary Technicians to join our growing specialty team. Besides being an outgoing, compassionate and team oriented individual our ideal candidate(s) would also:
- Be eager to learn and interested in advancing their knowledge of veterinary medicine
- Be able to work cohesively with a team of specialists, technicians and assistants
- Have a dedicated and enthusiastic attitude with a strong commitment to superb patient care
- Have great people skills and are comfortably able to communicate with staff and clients alike
- Previous experience working in specialty medicine is an asset but we are willing to train the right candidate
- A strong interest in anesthesia, critical care and pain management is also an asset
Boundary Bay Veterinary Specialty Hospital offers competitive wages, signing bonus, benefits package along with a CE and uniform allowance. The hospital culture promotes an enjoyable, down-to-earth and respectful environment for all. (Relocation expenses may also be considered if moving from outside the area)