Boundary Bay Veterinary Specialty Hospital (BBVSH) has moved into a NEW 10,000 sq ft hospital and has completely separated all transfers, patient care and services from the Animal Emergency Clinic of the Fraser Valley. All veterinary specialty care and hospitalization of BBVSH patients are now in BBVSH’s new facility.
PLEASE NOTE THE CHANGES TO OUR CONTACT INFORMATION:
- NEW Address: #202 – 20434 64 Avenue, Langley, BC V2Y 1N4
- NEW FAX Number: 604-427-2494
PLEASE NOTE: BBVSH faxes are NO LONGER being received at 604-514-1712 after Sept 30th. Nor are we receiving emails directed to email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org or any other AECFV email address. We kindly ask you to update your records ASAP.
- SAME Phone Number: 604-514-8383
- SAME Email & Website: email@example.com & www.bbvsh.com
EXPANDED ACCESS TO BBVSH SPECIALTY SERVICES:
DEDICATED, 24/7 CARE:
- BBVSH specialists in surgery, internal medicine, neurology, oncology and radiology remain available as previously for appointments and after-hours surgeries/procedures (if required)
- Direct transfers accepted 24/7 for specialty services
- A BBVSH veterinarian will be on premises 24/7 and dedicated solely to the care of BBVSH patients
- Referring vets and clients will be able to reach BBVSH staff 24/7 for referrals, direct transfers, questions, case updates, urgent rechecks and to book appointments.
BOARD-CERTIFIED SURGEON 7 DAYS PER WEEK:
- A board-certified surgeon is in the hospital 7 days per week and available for appointments, elective and non-elective surgeries, as well as direct transfers for urgent surgeries (including Saturday and Sunday).
- Please call for urgent transfers. Service commences November 1st.
- CT scans available 7 days per week
- Internal medicine and ultrasound available Monday to Friday
10,000sf OPEN CONCEPT HOSPITAL:
- 10 client exam rooms, 7 surgery/procedure tables, Multi-slice CT scanner, 2 radiology suites, 2 ultrasound suites, dedicated oncology waiting room and treatment area, centralized patient care, in-house lab, True North diagnostic lab in same complex
- Expanded physical therapy/rehabilitation facility with water treadmill. Evening and weekend appointments.