We’re seeking a Cardiologist and an Internist!
COME JOIN OUR TEAM!
Are you an Cardiologist or an Internist looking for a great career in a beautiful environment? Boundary Bay Veterinary Specialty Hospital is seeking board certified or residency-trained individuals to join our expanding 24 hour practice. We’re located in Langley, BC with access to a great lifestyle:
- Abundant recreation opportunities: Skiing, snowboarding, hiking, and camping
- Vibrant communities, restaurants, shops, museums, concerts, and city parks abound
FULL SERVICE HOSPITAL
Boundary Bay Veterinary Specialty Hospital currently has specialists in surgery, oncology, internal medicine, neurology and radiology and an experienced 24/7 emergency team. Our new 10,000 sq. ft. hospital boasts:
- A complete in-house lab and full diagnostic lab on site
- Digital radiography, on site CT scan, MRI, color-flow Doppler ultrasound
- Video endoscopy, laparoscopy, advanced therapeutic and diagnostic equipment
Compensation includes a guaranteed base salary in combination with a production-based bonus.
- We offer flexible schedules and full benefits
- Canadian citizenship or permanent resident status is not required (BBVSH can assist with work permit)
- Langley is very close to the USA border, making it possible to live in the USA and work in Langley
Boundary Bay Veterinary Specialty Hospital is dedicated to providing superior care, service and communication to our patients, clients, and referring vet community. Our specialists and staff are enthusiastic, down-to-earth, and collaborative, and the hospital promotes an enjoyable and supportive environment for all. If you are an enthusiastic and team-oriented individual who loves an active lifestyle with easy access to big city life, please contact us at info(at)bbvsh(dot)com to set up a preliminary chat with either Dr. Geoffrey Hutchinson or Dr. Sarah Charney.