BBVSH is seeking Emergency Veterinarians to join our growing practice!
Thinking of moving to Canada? Tired of working in a corporate environment?
Driven to grow your skillset with on-site, criticalist-directed mentorship and regular in-house CE?
Want to work in a team-oriented, collaborative and supportive setting to provide specialized care to the most critical emergency and hospitalized patients?
We’re seeking Emergency Veterinarians for our established, ever-growing, 24/7 Multi-Specialty and Emergency and Critical Care Hospital in beautiful metro Vancouver, British Columbia.
Why Boundary Bay Veterinary Specialty Hospital?
Every day our staff live our mission, making every moment matter for our clients and our patients. We value excellence – there is not a problem we can’t solve, and we work together to always find a way to help. Our staff meet challenges head-on and provide specialty medicine and surgery for the most critical patients.
Come grow with us and be a part of our team. Apply now!
What makes us different?
Work with specialists and specialized equipment in a non-corporate, supportive environment where we focus on treating every pet like our own.
- Independently owned.
- Certified VECCS Level 1 facility (one of only two in Canada) and Provisional Trauma Center.
- Full-time social worker to provide support for clients and staff.
- Exceptional camaraderie – mentorship and on-going support from Board-certified Criticalists and easy consultation with our specialists including Surgeons, Internists, Cardiologists, Neurologists, Oncologists, and Canine Rehabilitation team.
- Opportunity to perform specialized procedures such as: tracheotomy, thoracocentesis, pericardiocentesis, chest tubes, central lines, CRIs, RECOVER® CPR and more.
- Full complement of hospital-grade diagnostic and therapeutic equipment including: complete in-house lab, Pleur-evac, hi-flow O2, mechanical ventilator, flexible and rigid endoscopy, ligasure, ultrasonography, on-site 64 slice CT and 1.5T MRI, fluoroscopy, laparoscopy, and arthroscopy.
- Expanding our ability to serve our clients even better when we move to our custom-built, specialized 26,000+ ft2 facility in early 2023.
Every moment matters – for you, for our clients and for every animal that comes through our doors.
- Competitive salary and benefits plan.
- Flexible work schedule, generous time off, and in-house continuing education (CE) opportunities including certification in the RECOVER® CPR initiative, weekly Journal Clubs, and more.
- Onboarding mentorship programs (one month, three months, or six months; depending on level of experience) with our Board-Certified Criticalists.
Work, live and play in one of the most beautiful places on earth.
- Our sister clinic is in Bellingham, Washington, with a busy ER service and a growing group of specialists – another great pacific northwest city just 45 minutes south of our B.C. clinic.
- Choose to live in Canada or the US, and work in either, or both clinics! We’ll also help you with work visa, permanent residence and citizenship if you are changing countries.
How do I apply?
If you’re interested in discussing career opportunities, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit our website www.bbvsh.com and browse our careers tab.
Or apply now!