29 May BBVSH welcomes new, full-time board-certified veterinary cardiologist
Good news for veterinarians, dog breeders and pet care professionals seeking veterinary cardiology services in BC
BBVSH is proud to announce that Dr. Mark Harmon is the new full-time board-certified veterinary cardiologist at Boundary Bay Specialty Veterinary Hospital, based in Langley, BC, and is now available for cardiology for dogs consults for referring veterinarians and professional dog breeders in the Vancouver Lower Mainland and throughout British Columbia.
“My commitment is to assist you in maintaining an excellent level of care for your clients and patients, to be your source for canine and feline cardiac care in British Columbia” said Dr. Harmon, “and to partner with you to provide this care.”
- Board-certified veterinary cardiologist with a special interest in cardiomyopathies and interventional (minimally invasive, catheter-based) therapies for congenital diseases and bradyarrhythmias.
- Comes from a busy private practice in Seattle where he had the opportunity to work with many local BC and northern WA veterinarians & breeders in the care of their patients.
REFERRAL SERVICES AVAILABLE
- Available for veterinary cardiology referrals of emergent cardiac cases in conjunction with our critical care team and veterinarians.
- Available for referrals of stable cases needing cardiac work-up.
- Canine breeding or puppy evaluations (cardiac exams, etc).
Referring veterinary clinics / animal hospitals are invited to download and print our “Meet our new Cardiologist” flyer to share within your clinic. Please reach out to Michelle Floris, our Veterinary Outreach Rep, at mfloris<at>bbvsh<dot>com to request a hard copy of this flyer or with any questions you have about our cardiology service.
HOW TO REQUEST A CARDIOLOGY REFERRAL
- Pet owners: Please rely on the advice of your family vet or ask them about BBVSH’s cardiology service.
- You can use our referral request form (available as an online form or printable PDF)
- If you are new to referring to BBVSH, please reach out to Michelle Floris, our veterinary outreach representative at mfloris<at>bbvsh<dot>com for assistance.
Boundary Bay Veterinary Specialty Hospital – a Provisional Trauma Center – is a specialty, emergency and critical care veterinary hospital based in Langley, BC, but serving the Lower Mainland (including Vancouver, the North Shore, Burnaby, Richmond, etc). We provide specialized veterinary medical care, provided by board-certified specialists, and 24/7 emergency vet services. Watch a tour of our animal hospital in Langley, BC.