Check out our new location in Surrey!
Check out our new, custom-built hospital in Surrey!
- More specialists and custom designed space for all our specialized hospital equipment.
- A larger 24-7 emergency room.
- Greater availability (and shorter wait times) for our board-certified veterinary specialty services.
- A shorter drive for most customers.
- The same staff, ownership and service that you’ve come to expect.
The new hospital is at 10436 173rd Street, Surrey, just off highway #17 (SFPR), just minutes from highway #1 and both the Port Mann and Golden Ears bridges. See the map below or visit our contact page for directions.
24/7 Emergency service:
We’ve made some big improvements to our certified VECCS Level 1 ER department, such as a dedicated triage area, more kennels, multiple isolation wards, and more space. We handle all emergencies and specialize in complex cases and severe trauma. If your pet is experiencing an emergency, please come directly to our hospital, no appointment necessary.
Our new hospital has more space for our specialty services including critical care, surgery, internal medicine, cardiology, neurology, oncology, diagnostic imaging, and animal rehabilitation. If your pet is in need of specialized diagnostics and care for the most complex and difficult medical and surgical problems, Boundary Bay is here for you.
Find out more about the journey to our new hospital:
It took over two years to plan, design, build and move into our new location in Surrey. Read about that journey and view construction videos and pictures from the build.