We know that it is traumatic to find out that your beloved family pet has cancer. We also understand that the treatment options can be confusing and that there are many misconceptions about treating pets with cancer. Our Veterinary Oncologist is here to replace the misconceptions and fear with knowledge and hope. We strive to provide you with accurate, in-depth information regarding your pet’s cancer and treatment options. We are dedicated to easing your concerns and supporting you and your pet through the diagnosis and treatment process.
Your pet is more than just a companion, your pet is a member of the family. We know that you want your pet to live as long as possible, but we also know that your pet’s quality of life is paramount. Boundary Bay Veterinary Specialty Hospital Oncology Service provides treatment options to extend your pet’s life without sacrificing quality of life.
- Our sole focus is cancer treatment.
- We provide tailored protocols for each individual patient.
- We provide specialized care for your pet and emotional support for your family in a warm, positive setting.
Oncological and Hematological Disease Treatment
- Mast cell tumor
- Transitional cell carcinoma
- Anal sac/perianal tumors
- Thyroid and other endocrine tumors
- Soft tissue sarcomas
- Nasal tumors
- Mammary Tumors
- Squamous cell carcinoma
- Lung tumors
- Abdominal tumors
- Tumors of the skin and subcutaneous tissues
- Bone Marrow Dyscrasias
- Evan’s Syndrome
- Fine Needle Aspirates with Cytology
- Biopsies with Histopathology
- Bone Marrow Aspirates/Biopsies
- Ultrasound-guided Aspirates/Biopsies
- Diagnostic Imaging
- Digital Radiography
- Off-site MRI
- On-site CT Scan
- Individualized chemotherapy protocols
- Pharmacokinetic-based dosing of chemotherapy
- Immunological and biological treatments
- Merial Melanoma Vaccine
- Consults for appropriateness of surgery and/or radiation
- Nutritional support
- Pain management
- 24-hour emergency care