How do I get a veterinary specialty referral?
Are you a Pet Owner? Please obtain a referral from your veterinarian.
- Boundary Bay Veterinary Specialty Hospital strongly encourages animal owners to obtain a referral from their primary care veterinarian whenever possible; this ensures the proper transfer of medical information. It is beneficial to your pet and the specialty veterinarian to have all relevant medical information and will help your companion receive appropriate care.
- Once your veterinarian has sent a referral, we will contact you to set up an appointment. If you have not heard from us within 24 hours of your veterinarian sending a referral, please contact a client care representative at 604-514-8383.
- If you need guidance, are unable to obtain a referral, or do not have a veterinarian, please contact a Boundary Bay Veterinary Specialty Hospital client care representative at 604-514-8383.
Are you a veterinarian or veterinary clinic staff?
Choose from our online or PDF referral request forms.
- Referrals to our Langley Hospital: Online – PDF *
- Referrals to our Bellingham Hospital: Online – PDF**
* PDFs destined to our Langley Hospital (or our Vancouver Oncology Satellite) can be emailed to email@example.com or faxed to 604-427-2494
** PDFs destined to our Bellingham Hospital can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or faxed to 1-888-867-6928