07 Jan Vet Tech Internship: A chance to grow your skills
BBVSH IS LOOKING FOR 4 TECHNICIAN INTERNS TO ADD TO OUR GROWING TEAM OF COMPASSIONATE AND DEDICATED VETERINARY TECHNICIANS
We are excited to mentor attentive, motivated, independent RVTs (or graduating students) in the Referral and Specialty world of Veterinary Medicine in our NEW, modern facility. BBVSH interns will improve their skills in a clinical setting working along side our experienced RVTs and specialists. They will rotate through departments such as:
- Internal Medicine
- General Hospital
- Intensive Care Unit
Interns will improve their future value by gaining knowledge in Anesthesia / Analgesia, Radiology, Basic / Advanced Nursing and much more in our mutlidisciplinary hospital.
- Graduate of an accredited Veterinary Technology Program (includes 2020 graduates)
- Passed the VTNE OR VTNE eligble
- Registered BCVTA member (or other provincial association)
- Deadline for applicants to apply is March 31, 2020
- Start date for program is May 25, 2020
- End date for program is August 12, 2020
$19.00 / hour (with potential for increased wage upon program completion)
HOW TO APPLY
Fill in this online application form.
COME JOIN US!
We’re looking for a positive force to add to our elite team. If you’re motivated and looking to absorb knowledge from top professionals like a human sponge, then we want you to apply. Come join us!